


I'm working on some color selections for someone today (that and watching the Daytona 500 - don't knock it till you've tried it). Paint colors are obviously very important, and while I want to distinguish each room and give it the appropriate feel (soothing, dramatic, etc.) I still want all of the colors to make sense together. The first board shows the ceiling and trim colors through out, along with the primary wall colors in the common spaces. The second represents the colors on the first floor, and the third the colors on the second floor. Keep in mind that the computer screen isn't perfectly accurate. I'm really excited about the Yorketown Green in the downstairs powder room, and the Taos Taupe as the Living Room Cabinetry and Master Bedroom Walls. I love dramatic colors in a powder room, and I think darker colors in Master Bedrooms are great. I'm
recommending the Blue Lake for the little boy's room upstairs, with accents in the color of Rosy Apple, although I don't think we'll be using the paint specifically (I'm thinking linens, picture frames).
Here are some images for inspiration:

All Paint Colors are Benjamin Moore
Images are from itsgreattobehome via Image Spark and Ish and Chi.
Now if I could just put one of these chandeliers from Terzani in the Master Bedroom...

No comments:
Post a Comment