Things have been very busy around here! Last weekend with Megan and Erin was wonderful! We spent time catching up and seeing some sites around Starkville, but not without a few little complications. Megan and I got to have a surprise visit with this little doll due to the craziness of plane travel on Wednesday (Megan got rerouted to Birmingham and My cousin John and his wonderful wife Kristin, parents to Kaitlyn, were very generous and let us spend the night). Here are some pics of our unplanned visit with Kristin and Kaitlyn, which I'm very glad we got to have!
The face that she is making in the picture in the bottom left corner DEFINITELY reminds me of her dad - I'm pretty sure he has made that face at me for most of our lives at least once every time he sees me :).
Kaitlyn really is such a doll! She apparently was going through a growth spurt but she was such a sweet girl. She just giggled and hung out, and slept through the whole night. I definitely love this little girl and can't wait to see her again soon!
More soon on our weekend in Starkville!
Kaitlyn really is such a doll! She apparently was going through a growth spurt but she was such a sweet girl. She just giggled and hung out, and slept through the whole night. I definitely love this little girl and can't wait to see her again soon!
More soon on our weekend in Starkville!


No comments:
Post a Comment