That I love a man who LOVES baseball. I am sorry for the lack of pictures/eye candy in this post, but I just needed to share this. I played basketball, tennis, and swam (some) in high school. I LOVE football and generally consider myself a girl who loves sports and sporting events. I, however, do not know ANYTHING about baseball. Don't get me wrong, I love going to the ballpark, something about it just seems so relaxing...I will gladly and peacefully sit there for hours. I have found out recently however that there is a lot more going on than I thought before. Apparently there is a lot more to this than "hit the ball and run". I'm learning slowly but surely, and tonight, I caught my first ever baseball in a real baseball glove and also learned to throw a baseball (although I'm sure this throwing was simultaneously completely ungraceful and very girly). I missed a few catches...one which I'm pretty sure is going to leave a bruise on my leg...but whatever. I'm enjoying my education on baseball...and our time spent at the ballpark cheering on MSU and I hope that I continue to understand that there is way more going on on the field than I ever knew before (apparently "Baseball Tonight" on ESPN is assigned watching to further my education...we'll see).
Also, are you watching the Master's yet? I know it didn't really start today, but the Par 3 competition was today and you should really check it out...the kids are too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment